TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
You ("you" or "End User" or "your" or "Buyer" or "Customer") by subscribing to or using any of our products or services, you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms and Conditions , regardless of how you subscribe to or use our products or services. If you do not want to be bound by the terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
Emporium Outlets reserves the right at all times to discontinue or modify any of the T&C as we deem necessary or desirable without prior notification to you. Such changes may include, among other things, the adding of certain fees or charges. We suggest to you, therefore, that you re-read this important notice containing our T&C from time to time so that you stay informed as to any such changes. If we make changes to our T&C and you continue to use the Site, you are impliedly agreeing to the T&C expressed therein. Any such deletions or modifications shall be effective immediately upon Emporium Outlets's posting thereof. Any use of the Site by User after such notice shall be deemed to constitute acceptance by the User of such modifications.
The Service is not available to minors under the age of 18 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by Emporium Outlets for any reason. Users may not have more than one account. Maintaining more than one account by a user shall amount to fraudulent act on part of the user and attract actions against such users. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Emporium Outlets account to another party. If you do not qualify, you may not use the Service or the Site.
Emporium Outlets owns no responsibility in any manner over any dispute arising out of transactions by any third party using your account/e-mail provided by you to Emporium Outlets or payments made by your credit card by any third party.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws as applicable in Australia. You also agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site's registration form. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or Emporium Outlets has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Emporium Outlets has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof). If you use the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password including cases when it is being used by any of your family members, friends or relatives, whether a minor or an adult. You further agree to accept responsibility for all transactions made from your account and any dispute arising out of any misuse of your account, whether by any family member, friend, relative, any third party or otherwise shall not be entertained by Emporium Outlets. Because of this, we strongly recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You agree to notify Emporium Outlets immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. Emporium Outlets reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in its sole discretion.
The following actions will be considered as misuse of the website, and are thus prohibited:
- Transmission or distribution of technologically harmful data like virus, malicious software, trojan, etc.;
- Posting or transmitting content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm to any kind against any group or individual;
- Transmission of junk mails, spam or chain letters;
- Promoting illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Posting unsolicited promotional or advertising content;
- Distributing or reproducing any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights in any way;
- Promoting an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music file, providing or creating computer viruses;
- Providing instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or posting video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
We hereby hold no liability to any sort of damage or harm caused to your software, data or computer device by downloading content from this website.
Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The content available on this website is under worldwide copyright protection laws and hence is the sole property of Emporium Outlets. Modification, misuse, translation or creation of derivative work on the basis of website content is highly prohibited.
Emporium Outlets grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in Emporium Outlets sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Emporium Outlets infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by Emporium Outlets to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by Emporium Outlets.
Registration & Security
- Once registered, you will receive a confirmation mail on your registered email address.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You will notify Emporium Outlets of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Emporium Outlets cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
Terms of Sale
Once you place an order with Emporium Outlets, you agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- All the orders placed with us are subject to availability of the desired product.
- Once an order is placed, an acknowledgement e-mail stating the confirmation of your order will be received by you. Please note that this acknowledgement does not mean the acceptance of your order. Your order is only accepted once the payment is received from your credit/debit card/account.
- A standard authorization check is carried out on your payment card once your order is received by us. This is done solely to make sure that you have sufficient funds and thus your transaction can be carried out without any hindrance.
- We make our best efforts to ensure that the product descriptions and set prices are accurate. However, error may occur. If it is discovered by us that the mentioned price at which you placed the order is incorrect, you will be informed by us at the earliest. You will be given the following two options –
- You can reconfirm your order at the corrected new price;
- If you do not wish to make the purchase any longer, you can cancel your order;
- Free delivery may be subject to minimum order value as per the Shipping Policy;
- In case we are unable to contact you regarding the price change, your order will be considered as cancelled, and the debited amount will be refunded back to your respective account.
- We offer you promotional discount codes that are applicable on the purchases made on this website. These discount codes can be applicable on all or certain specified products. Please note that use of only one discount code is permissible per order. You cannot use a discount code if an order is already placed.
- As a condition of purchase, the Site requires your permission to send you administrative and promotional emails/calls. We will send you information regarding your account activity and purchases, as well as updates about our products and promotional offers. We shall have no responsibility in any manner whatsoever regarding any promotional emails/calls/SMS/MMS sent to you. The offers made in those promotional emails/calls/SMS/MMS shall be subject to change at the sole discretion of Emporium Outlets and Emporium Outlets owes no responsibility to provide you any information regarding such change.
- By placing an order, you make an offer to us to purchase products you have selected based on standard Site restrictions, Merchant specific restrictions, and on the terms and conditions stated below.
- You are required to create an account in order to purchase any product from the Site. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders and view your past purchases.
- The Site takes no responsibility for the services or products that are sold or supplied by third party vendors. Emporium Outlets makes no warranty to their end users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of a product or service that is supplied by a Merchant and/for some services or activities that involve potential bodily harm (such as rock climbing, etc), and for those activities, Emporium Outlets takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing those services.
- We strive to provide you with the best prices possible on products and/or services you buy from Emporium Outlets, however, Emporium Outlets does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without any prior notice. The prices mentioned on the Site are not subject to comparison with the same or similar product(s) and/or service(s) available through any online or offline sale. The pricing is subject to Emporium Outlets pricing policy and the prices shall be determined only at Emporium Outlets sole discretion.
- While Emporium Outlets strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Emporium Outlets may, at its discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Emporium Outlets will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation.
- By using this Site, the User agrees to comply with all of the T&C hereof. The right to use the Site is personal to the User and is not transferable to any other person or entity. The User shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of their password(s), if any. The User acknowledges that, although the internet is often a secure environment, sometimes there are interruptions in service or events that are beyond the control of Emporium Outlets, and Emporium Outlets shall not be responsible for any data lost while transmitting information on the internet. While it is Emporium Outlets's objective to make the Site accessible 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, the Site may be unavailable from time to time for any reason including, without limitation, routine maintenance. You understand and acknowledge that due to circumstances both within and outside of the control of Emporium Outlets, access to the Site may be interrupted, suspended or terminated from time to time. Emporium Outlets shall have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability and equipment needed for access or use. Further, Emporium Outlets may discontinue disseminating any portion of information or category of information may change or eliminate any transmission method and may change transmission speeds or other signal characteristics.
Linking to this website
You may provide links to our website homepage. However, it should not suggest our association with you in any form or the other. Also, doing so must not bring any legal or reputation damage to our website.
The User shall be responsible for obtaining and maintaining telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Site and all charges related thereto. Emporium Outlets shall not be liable for any damages to the User's equipment resulting from the use of the Site.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Australia Only
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Australia.
Guarantee of Products/Services
Emporium Outlets hereby disclaims any guarantee of the accuracy in terms of finish and appearance of the final product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the website may not meet your expectations.
Limitations of Liability
Emporium Outlets will not be responsible or liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if Emporium Outlets has been informed in advance.